Monday, January 14, 2008

NO MORE TRASH TV, PLEASE

I was watching TV Weekend to stay abreast of the gossip, but I have to admit, it’s all the same information day in and day out. The host of the weekend show, Vasha Loi stated "when we have guests on our show, it’s like inviting them into our home, we should respect them." My dearest Vasha, what about my home? I am so sick of hearing about Roula Vrohopoulou, Popi Maliotaki, Andreas Evagelopoulos, Efi Thodi. Why must you bombard us with untalented individuals? Efi Thodi may have her place at Panigiria, but that’s as far as it goes. Please respect us too! Television executives where are you?

My recommendation is to shorten the length of the show and/or utilize more resources to create additional segments and interviews. I am absolutely sure there are people out there worth promoting.
antweaver

No comments: