Friday, February 29, 2008


"Secret Combination" is the name of the song that Kalomira will sing and represent Greece with in the upcoming Eurovision competition in Belgrade; beating out her two other competitors Kostas Martakis, who had the song "Always and Forever" and Chrispa with the song "A Chance to Love."

The decision was made by both the general public and judges. Greek viewer accounted for 60 per cent of the voting, while the judges had the other 40%. Kalomira received a total of 56% of the vote, Kostas Martakis 32% and Chrispa in third with 12%.

No comments: